X Canada Adventure

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Swift Current - Regina - Another big day!

Total 247.37km Ave Hwy 30.9km/hr (total ave 30.6)
In the morning I was tightening my bike rear rack and the head came off one of the screws. It supported the entire rack. I managed to borrow some pliers from an RVer and get out the remaining screw. I replaced it with a duplicate.
I met up with Andrew after about 3 hours on the road. We passed each otehr multiple times. After my Subway sub for lunch we ended up meeting another cyclist Pierre Bard. He is cycling across Canada in 4 parts. He will finish is 3rd part in Regina tomorrow.
Called my Dad for Father's Day. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AGAIN:)
I convinced Andrew to stay at the hostel in Regina. It's a nice old house. Very nice porches.
We met some people at the hostel and went out to a bar called La Bodega. It's so nice to chat with other travellers. Melissa, Fab, Sue, Rene and Andrew.

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! You're really booking along there! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home