X Canada Adventure

Friday, June 10, 2005

Another Day in Jasper

The fire was good last night, but my clean clothes smell like smoke. I went to the Miette hot springs with a trip that was run by the hostel. It wasn't as natural or as serene as I was hoping, but still it was nice and relaxing. (well deserved I think)



We stopped by Punchbowl Falls on the way up to the hot springs, but it was not even worth wasting a picture on it. The springs were pretty far from Jasper, not biking distance.

Scott the guy biking to Ontario has decided to stop his biking completely because of his knee injury. He will be travelling to his parent's place in Ontario to recover. Crappy.

I began reading my book "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson. I'm on page 82 already. It's pretty interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home