X Canada Adventure

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Columbia Icefields - Lake Louise

It was a pretty cold in the campsite. I wore all my warm clothes to bed. Max 74.9 km/hr. Ave. 19.5 km/hr. total distancee 129km.
The hostel is down village rd. which is pretty much the first road that you come to in Lake Louise Village. Turn right. The mall is on your left as you pass by it. It is a really expensive hostel $37 per night. I should have camped, but it rained all day.
I took off my rain coat 3 times only to put it back on 2 minutes later. I stopped at Sask. Crossing for some food (way overpriced) and I also bought 3 chocolate bars. They were gone by the time I got to Lake Louise:)
Even though it was raining all day my spirits were still good. It's a shame I missed tons of great scenary today. I got to see the bottom half of (I'm sure) some very spectacular mountains.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home