X Canada Adventure

Friday, July 29, 2005

Campbellton - Miramichi



Ave 23.7km/hr Ride Time 8hr24min. Distance 199.71km.
I got up late again. I really have to stop doing that. It makes for hectic days, always checking the clock.
There was free internet at the hostel, but I felt bad because I had to use the staff's desk to get at it.
the ride from Campbellton to Dalhousie was really nice. The shoulder was ok. The rest of Hwy 134 wasn't worth the work.
From Bathurst I took the main Hwy 8 to Miramichi. I'm at a restaurant right now on the far side of the river on Karaoke night :) Good times.
I will be camping behind an abandoned Canadian Tire just near town.

1 Comments:

At August 07, 2005 6:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Yikes! Sounds sketchy. There is no WAY I would feel comfortable (as a female) camping behind an abandoned Canadian Tire by myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home