X Canada Adventure

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Trois-Rivieres - Quebec City

Ave. 24.6 km/hr Total 138.44km Ride Time 5hr37min
I actually left early! There was a Cora's near the hostel so I had to eat there. I was on the road at 8:30am.
Just before Quebec City I met a mountain biker, Mario, who lives in the city. He accompanied me past his house and his work and guided me to the hostel. On the wa6 we went by some of the historic sights anddown some touristy streets. We also stopped for some ice cream. Imagine that.
I showered and shaved and then was out on the town. I headed for a stroll arount Chateau Frontenac and to the Citadelle and then to the Plains of Abraham. I should have taken more pictures. The views of the St. Lawrence were very nice.
Mmmm porridge for dinner.
Met John, another biker starting in Montreal and heading east. He educated me on the Canadian accent. Pretty cool. He's studying languages at McGill on exchange.
Had dinner with Brett and Carley, Auzzies, busing across the country. After checking email I went walking around town and saw 2 busker acts with John, Carla and Tanya (2 girls from Mexico) and Zoey. (An Auzzie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home