X Canada Adventure

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Cobourg - Kingston

Ave speed 23.6km/hr. Total Distance 159.63km Ride Time 6hr45min
I think my computer was messing up today so I'm not sure if the distances are correct..but it shouldn't be too far off.
I got an early start this morning at 8:30am. I tried to beat the heat, but it didn't work. The ride along Hwy 2 was pretty nice, though once I hit Hwy 33 it was much better. I recognized some of the scenary, but not as much as I thought I would. The ferry was very short, but at least I didn't have to pedal that distance.
All the little towns along the way were very nice.
I had my first thing thrown at me today while biking. When I was coming in Bath road some kids in a Golf threw an open can of cream soda at me. I didn't get a drop on me.
Damn Volkswagon drives!!!! :)
It's nice to be in familiar territory. I had a good dinner with the Cross family. Everyone is finally together when I am visiting.
I will be in Kingston for a few days visting with everyone. It should be a really good rest...I mean...another really good rest:)

I called Francois this evening as well and invited him to stay with us tomorrow night when he makes it to Kingston. It's too bad that Andrew has already moved on the the US for his family reunion. Hopefully I will meet him on the road soon since he will be a few days ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home