X Canada Adventure

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Guelph - Toronto

Ave speed 23.4km/hr. Total 98km. Ride Time 4hr 12min.
I started a little late.
I hadn't slept very well becuase it was so hot in my room.
Even though I live in Guelph I had trouble finding Hwy 7 East. I guess it does some turning in the city somewhere.
The ride wasn't hard, nor was it very scenic and getting into Toronto on Hwy 7 was pretty busy.
I think I dropped down to Steeles in Georgetown. I road some on the sidewalk on Steeles because it was so busy so the ride was slower than it should have been.

I got to Marcia's and Laurene's place just after 4pm. Both Paisley and Gordon were at the door to greet me. :)
I sent an email to both Laurene and Marcia and within 5 minutes they had both called me.
Laurene was playing golf in the evening so Marcia and I enjoyed a dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Then we watched a tape of NCIS and tried to find the last episode of CSI, but were unsuccessful.
I was also able to add tons of music to my minidisc player. The new music will be very refreshing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home