X Canada Adventure

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Rest Day in Toronto

Got up and kept adding music to my minidisc.
Laurene took the afternoon off work and we hung out.
We went grocery shopping and to Canadian Tire to get supplies to temporarily repair my bike rack.
I ended up doing a pretty good job with the rack. I also tried to adjust the deraillers to work better with new chain that I had put on when I was in Guelph.
It still doesn't work very well. I think it might be the wrong chain. It looks so much wider than my last.
Laurene and I also went out for dinner with Emily. It was nice to see her. It's been soooo long. (We had Mexican.)
In the evening we went for gelato. Mmmmm. I had lemon, chocolate and cherry cheesecake. It was not a good combo, but they were all, individually, tasty.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you might have ended up with a 7 or 8 speed chain instead of a 9 speed chain.

It's pretty crazy that you've gotten into ontario already. Seems like not too long ago you were only in vancouver... I guess that's what 200+ km a day does eh? Pretty awesome...

Chew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home