X Canada Adventure

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ste Moise - Campbellton

Ave 26.6km/hr. Ride Time 5hr33min. Distance 147.69km
I should've stayed 3km down the road at the campground with the restaurant because it was eight dollars cheaper.
I decided to stay at the hostel in Campbellton. It is a lighthouse.



Pretty cool.
Following the Restigouche River was very beautiful. There were some ups and downs near the end but nothing big. I highly recommend this area. It was a good biking day, not long, but mentally, I'm done.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay- I just figured out how to send a message on this thing. How was Gaspesie? I can't wait to see all the pics when you get back. Anyway, nothing exciting or interesting to say, just wanted to say HI and see you soon (august 20th!!!!!)

Erin :)

 
At July 29, 2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ry,
Rest and cycle easy. The scenery coming up is harsh and beautiful at the same time. Enjoy.
MOM (Southern Belle)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home