X Canada Adventure

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ste-Fidele - Ste-Moise

Total Distance 190.58km Max 70.9 Ride Time 6hr53min. (Ave 23km/hr for 16km and 25.4km/hr for 174.58km
It rained over night. Very cloudy this morning so the view wasn't as nice from my campsite as it should have been, but it was neat with the clouds and the ship.
I am in a restaurant for breakfast right now. It would be super cool to do a profile of Canada by taking a picture of every person that you interacted with and perhaps a wrote a little note to go along. I will do that next time:)
The ferry is 65min and costs $17.85 with my bike.
(Back on the road)
I stopped at the hostel in Riviere-du-Loop. It's about 4km out of the way, but it is right in town. I checked email quickly and ate some food.
The ride to Rimouski is very beautiful and fairly flat.
As soon as I turned inland on the 132 it got hilly again. My average speed went way down.
I emailed Mary at the tourist info and everything will be fine for my arrival in PEI. I camped just outside the town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home